Wait a minute



I have been reading your email and comments.

I understand that the reason why most of you surf through this blog is to be entertained.

Many of you enjoy my thoughts and insight into the Hollywood night life scene, however on the flip side, many of you cannot stand me and whatever it is that I have to say. Then there are those of you who could careless, one way or the other.

Either way, I just wanted to say that I took this weekend to go over every email that I didn't get a chance to read yet and read through every last email that was sent to me.

What I learned was, many of you are entertained by what I blog about, while many others of you need to go back to school and enroll in some classes (hint: there is a big difference between "There", "Their" and "They're", btw).

The fact of the matter is this in regards to a few recent blog postings.

I honestly have not been going out as much in Hollywood lately.

As a result, I haven't really been inspired enough to post anything interesting or exciting, quite honestly.

So what I've decided to do from time to time is try to be more informative. Instead of being funny and entertaining, I try and give you insight as to what's new coming down the Hollywood nightlife pipeline (in terms of venues, restaurants or people within the industry).

What I am trying to say is that, sometimes I am not always going to be funny.

I'm not always going to be entertaining.

I'm not always going to be right, and I'm not always going to be wrong.

I am however going to continue to call things how I see them. So if your venue is a complete dumpster fire, and you run it like shit, I'm going to have to call you out on it.

Sometimes I just don't write a blog post everyday (I mean I could, but why write a bunch of average shit just for the sake of doing it?) it just doesn't make sense to me.

So in the meantime sit tight and wait.

I'd rather post something good once a week, rather than something average everyday.

****If you would like to stay updated/informed with these blog post (as soon as I post them) then over on right hand side of this blog, there is a sectioned labeled: "Follow" sign up and get instantly updated.****

This will be my last post, until my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment