Corrections



So I just went through my email inbox and discovered just how popular this blog has become.

I've read through all of your emails; some full of praise, while others are full of hate, and some had no point at all.

******************************************************

However, I did want to share with you a few emails.

Mr Michael Sutton emailed me in regards to my blog post entitled: "When cool spots go cold" - in referrence to his venue: Guys & Dolls.

Michael wrote:
"BoJesse is not promoting at Guys & Dolls...."

cheers,

Michael Sutton
Owner of Guys & Dolls

*****************************************************

Here is another email I received just yesterday:

"Hello,

I read your blog post and wanted to get in touch with you as you have incorrectly reported that Les Deux is now closed. It is not. Can you please delete your item?"

Thank you,
Marissa

Marissa Lanier
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
The Dolce Group

******************************************************

Folks listen, I started this blog as a joke; to completely make fun of the Hollywood nightlife scene, and to shed a little light on things that most people don't see or think about. Hell, the name of this blog makes me laugh every time I say it.

I honestly had no idea that I would recieve an email inbox with over 290+ emails, and Google Analytics that show over 3,729 unique vistors everyday [except on the weekends] from all over the world. Companies asking to advertise on my blog, and venue owners & PR companies emailing me. Who knew?

I wake up in the morning or in the afternoon and spend a total of 5 - 6 minutes writing these blog post. I don't think about what I'm going to write, I don't even re-read or proof read any of these post after I write this stuff. It is what it is, and it is what I feel.

I am not a journalist and this ain't the LA Times.

This is simply what's in my head in the morning or afternoon.

So, with that said....don't be shocked by what I am about to write next....

No comments:

Post a Comment